Freedom House and Woman in Recovery of Palm Beach Gardens is a halfway house developed for chemically dependent individuals who have completed a primary alcohol / drug treatment program, detoxification or a minimum of three days abstinent. The residency is located in a residential area surrounded by hundreds of employment opportunities and is close to several shopping centers, hospitals and is situated directly on the bus line. There are numerous AA/NA meetings in the area with the “Oasis Club” just one mile away. We can accommodate 31 recovering male and females in nine completely furnished apts. Our goal is to teach the individual through education, responsibility and abide by all rules set forth by our program and the 12 step program to live life without the use of drugs or alcohol. We will teach them to use all the tools available to them offered by this program.
1. Clients attend a minimum of 5 AA/NA meetings per week.
2. Get sponsor within 10 days of admission.
3. Work a 12 step program with their sponsor.
4. Follow the rules and regulations set forth in the policies of Freedom House.
5. Random drug and alcohol testing.
Freedom House and Woman In Recovery
1433 10th st Lake Park, FL 33403
Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Housing